To Contact Me:
- email@example.com (preferred)
(suburb of Buffalo, home of the Chicken Wing and Beef On Weck)
- Name: Richard J. Fischer, M.D.
- Residence: West Seneca, New York 14224
- Industry: Health Care
- Job Role: Medical Doctor (Psychiatrist)
About My Life Work:
- B.A., Biology, Saint Vincent College (Latrobe, PA), June 1963.
- M.S., Microbiology, Graduate School, Division of Natural Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, August 1966.
- M.D., School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, May 1970.
- Psychiatric Residency, Edw. J. Meyer Memorial Hospital, Buffalo, NY, 1970-1973.
- Child Psychiatry Fellowship, School of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1974-76.
- Worked mainly with inpatient and outpatient children and adolescents (first 14 years post-residency); subsequent 9 years: in adult forensic psychiatry (inpatient), then in adult outpatient and continuing treatment services.
- Retired from New York State Department of Mental Hygiene in June 1996.
- Retired completely from private practice in December 1999.